Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My latest project

Now that the kids are back in school, and the temperatures have dropped, I've had the time to work on some projects that I've been wanting to get done for quite some time. Here's one of the latest. I busted my hiney to get these done before my mom got here. I've got the island and the upper cabinets done in the kitchen. Hopefully the "after" is obvious.

The downstairs bathroom is done.

This has been a very time consuming project. And while I'm in "project" mode, that's all I can think about and get very Gung Ho on getting it done. So the few weeks "off" in between is healthy for my kids and my husband! He's been great to help me out with the kids so I can stay focused and complete which ever phase of the project I'm in. I'm sure it helps to see the end result. We LOVE it! It will sure be fun to have it all done. Then who knows what will come next...hopefully granite and/or new stainless appliances. Only time and money will tell. To be continued...

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

I know a great place to get granite and stainless steel appliances....