Saturday, March 6, 2010

Final Day of Basketball

With much coercion from Dad and fellow team mates, Barik decided to play during his final basketball game. Some of the previous games were a little too physical for my tender-hearted little Bear. He was upset and disturbed that he got scratched, so decided to throw in the towel. Thank goodness he reconsidered his decision. (that's our #1 going for a basket--check all those defenders!)
Even though most of the game I saw him strolling up and down the court, blowing bubbles, Paul assured me he was playing great offense AND defense (often at the same time). He is very talented!


With a great team, great coaches, and great friends, we (at least Paul and I) consider this season of basketball to be a success.

3 comments:

wackywilsons said...

B-ball is so fun for our little guys! I am impressed with B's ability to shoot with so many fingers in his face.

Thanks again for all the pics.

wittygal said...

Sports with the kids can be so much fun.

Arianne Pearce said...

Oh man, I love it when you update your blog! You are so funny and have such a fun life with all those little boys. I love it!