Friday, September 3, 2010

Barik's first Lost Tooth

It was so loose...But I didn't dare pull it. Andrew always pulled his own teeth out, so I just kept waiting for Barik to just yank it out. One day when the Wilson's were over swimming, Adrienne asked Barik if he wanted her to pull it out. I was too chicken! I didn't want him to remember that I was the one to cause him pain. I'll leave that memory up to Adrienne:). (What a good friend!) A couple yanks later, and it was out. And then came the blood. Barik was on the verge of tears, but was quickly distracted by Adrienne's recommendation that he go check it out in the mirror.




And then came the Tooth Fairy Note. Wesley and Adrienne told Barik how it was done. So, once the note was composed, Barik instructed me on the proceeding photo shoot:

"Take a picture of me with the note and my tooth"

"Take a picture of the note"
(translated: "Dear Tooth Fairy, I want a back pack")


"Now take a picture of the tooth"


"Now take a picture of the note and the tooth."

The back pack was a plug from Mom and Dad. Barik had been talking about getting a new back pack, and I knew he needed one, so I bought one at the beginning of the school year and just waited until he REALLY needed it. But OH BOY, what have we set ourselves up for?! A dollar just won't be the same...

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

Yay! A favorite post of mine for sure...what a great memory for ME as well to be a part of his big moment!

Now if you could help me figure out what to do for Austin's double tooth pulling moment...yikes...two gifts?