I love when the "Crazies" come to visit for Thanksgiving
And jump in the 60 degree pool.
Why?
Because I get to laugh at them
As they are shivering uncontrollably
Waiting for me to hand them a towel.
Tee-hee-hee...
The unheard of happened this year...
And jump in the 60 degree pool.
Why?
Because I get to laugh at them
As they are shivering uncontrollably
Waiting for me to hand them a towel.
Tee-hee-hee...
| Dillan, Andrew, Brayden, Barik, Bailee, Maegan |
| Meal Time with 18 people in my kitchen... "Sit where you can find a square inch." |
| The cups... |
| My cute neighbor Julie made these super cute, super yummy turkeys for all of us! Aren't they ADORABLE?!?! (The Whopper head sits on top of a Milk Dud...the rest is pretty obvious) |
| Pillow Fights and Tickle Attacks with Uncle Brent... |
| Good times usually end in someone crying... Coop was the victim this time. (Dillan smashed in the middle) |
The unheard of happened this year...
Denice and 2 of her girls were able to join us for Thanksgiving!
Because they fly stand by, Holiday visits are usually OUT!
So we were all surprised and excited to have some of the Sorensens join us for Thanksgiving this year!
It was a BIG party for sure!
With Mom and Dad, Debbi, Brent, Austin, Brayden, Dillan, Bailee, Maegan and our 6, that made
18 people eating, sleeping and playing in my house.
And I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!
Another FIRST happened this year!
Denice ran her FIRST race!
She had some reservations about doing this...
But I talked her into it!
(You don't tell ME No!)
![]() |
| Me, Denice, Brent, Debbi |
![]() |
| Denice's FIRST bib! |
![]() |
| We LOVE our sister! |
![]() |
| The Seattle Mariners Baseball at the Peoria Sports Complex |
![]() |
| Are we having fun yet? I THINK SO!!! |
![]() |
| Brent Finishing... |
![]() |
| Here we COME!!! |
![]() |
| She even ADMITTED that she had fun :) |
![]() |
| While the girls and Brent were running, Paul was playing in the Turkey Bowl... A little blood never hurt anyone, right? He's a TOUGH boy! |
With 4 bedrooms containing beds for 7, where do the other 11 sleep?
Here's how my family room looked...
Dillan and Brayden slept on the brown leather couch,
Bailee, Maegan and Kayla rotated between the Queen air mattress and the twin thermarest.
Austin slept on the small black leather couch in the Play room.
Debbi and Brent slept on Cooper and Barik's twin beds.
Mom and Dad slept in Andrew's room.
Denice slept on Drake's bed
With Nicole on the floor in Drake's room.
Paul and I slept in our bed (imagine that!)
With Cooper, Barik, Drake and Andrew on the floor around our bed.
![]() |
| There were 2 people missing from this picture... Dad (who was behind the camera) and Drake (who was already sleeping) |
I love having family come to visit!
We usually rotate Thanksgiving visitors between the Boleys and the Telfords.
This year was my family's turn.
I've never had 12 guest stay at my house.
18 people in my "humble abode" could be a LOT.
But it didn't feel like a LOT!
I had TONS of helpers in the kitchen.
And lots of little mommies playing with my little boys.
And lots of cousins playing with my older boys.
I dare say that we were ALL in heaven
and thoroughly enjoyed being in such close quarters.
One by One
Each Family left...
First the Sorensens,
Next, Mom and Dad.
The last night before our last guests left,
The Cool-Murffs joined us,
For a Fire side roasting of
Hot dogs and Schmoes (Smores) in the White Tanks
Where we enjoyed a beautiful sunset in the desert
And more laughter.
One by One
Each Family left...
First the Sorensens,
Next, Mom and Dad.
The last night before our last guests left,
The Cool-Murffs joined us,
For a Fire side roasting of
Hot dogs and Schmoes (Smores) in the White Tanks
Where we enjoyed a beautiful sunset in the desert
And more laughter.




















No comments:
Post a Comment