Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

The day before Halloween, I visited Andrew and Barik at school. Andrew's class was first. The kids could dress up as long as they found a poem to go along with their costumes. Andrew chose to be Dracula and we found a simple, non-gross poem to justify him dressing up. As I entered his classroom, I was scanning the class for my little blondey, but couldn't find him anywhere. Oh yeah, I forgot that I had sprayed his hair black earlier that morning. He looked entirely different!

That night was Trunk-or-Treat at the church where a bunch of us ladies dressed up as Red Hat ladies! What a hoot! I haven't been in a room with that much polyester and shoulder pads in, lets see...forever! Thanks for coming up with this crazy idea and for the lovely purple dress, Tammy!


Andrew absolutely LOVED his Dracula costume! And I loved that while it was scary, it wasn't gross and creepy like his latest costumes have been. Barik got a kick out of being a black ninja from GI Joe. Cooper loved being Spider Man again. And Drake looked boucy, pouncy, trouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun as Tigger (the wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers a wonderful thing).

Adrienne and her boys joined us for a chaotic chili and corn bread dinner. Aren't dinners always crazy before Trick-or-Treating? Then all the boys were OFF! A total of 8 boys trick-or-treating.
Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE boys?!?!

No comments: