For several months, I have been taking my time refinishing our kitchen cabinets. With beautiful cabinets, we just
couldn't keep our old appliances, so I searched craigs list and found "new" old ones. And with "new" appliances, we just
had to make our kitchen complete with beautiful counter tops. And here's the result, a brand "new", beautiful kitchen!!!


I
had to get a new sink (thank you craigs list again for a $300-$400 sink that only cost me $50) and a new faucet:)


And just for fun, lets take a walk down memory lane to remind us of what the kitchen used to look like:

WOW!!!
3 comments:
Wow thats quite a change. Good work. You'll have to invite me over for dinner so I can see it in person. ;)
WOAH!!! I am in LOVE with your granite! Awesome choice!!(I really wish I'd gone inside to check it out last night!)
MY TURN!! I really want to give my kitchen some "CHRISTY" personality. Your kitchen screams "LESLIE"! I love it.
Post a Comment