Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Cooper!


Cooper-kazi

Super Duper Cooper

Cooper-man


You are so full of life! You literally climb and bounce off the walls.

You are very smart. Just yesterday you wanted to learn all about where honey comes from. And today you could tell me all about the honey bee.

You are very thoughtful. You are often the first to thank me for helping you, getting you food, or reading stories to you. In fact, you are so thoughtful, that during our "bee" conversation, you said, "I haven't thanked the bees yet." Who thinks to thank the bees? Why, you do, of course.

The things you say constantly crack me up. I love that you still have a little boy voice and can't quite pronounce all your letters. But you speak the words of a big boy.

You often talk about your "bess frens" who are Austin Wilson and Parker Thompson.

You LOVE naked swimming and asked me to take you to the pool at 7:30 this morning.

You love to be with all your brothers (except when you don't, because sometimes you don't).

You love your "guys" (all those squatty super hero action figures) and you are always found with at least one of them in tow. You sleep with them, take baths with them, take them to preschool, have them watch as you get your hair cut. Your favorite super heroes right now are Batman and Iron man.

I love having you in Sunbeams with me. You love sitting at the front of the class with me as I teach. And I let you because you are my son. I love you!

This year for your birthday, you asked for the chocolate cake that we all love. But you didn't want "white stuff" (powdered sugar) or strawberries on top. No. That wouldn't do. You wanted worms on your cake. I'm still not sure how you came up with that idea, but when you got a piece of your chocolate/worm cake, all you ate were the worms. And you ate a lot of them! I had no idea you liked worms so much.


1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

Such a big boy. I really do think that he is so good looking...I thought about that when I saw him in his newborn blankie at the hospital! He is living up to the standard:)