| Moses Page, Barik, Dylan Kiedrowski, Joey Nichols, Wesley Wilson |
| Moses Page, Barik, Cooper, Dylan Kiedrowski, Wesley Wilson, Drake, Andrew, Aaron, Joey Nichols |
| "Take a picture of the back, Mom!" |
| Barik sporting his new Birthday outfit |
When were you born?
March 5, 2004.
What's your favorite dinner?
That chicken with the bun
What's your favorite breakfast?
Frosted Flakes
What's your favorite dessert?
Mint Brownies
What's your LEAST favorite food?
I have lots of them...
Ok...Name a few...
Carrots, Peas, Salad, Raspberry yogurt
What is your favorite thing to do?
Go biking.
What's your LEAST favorite thing to do?
Barfing.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A 2nd Grade Teacher.
Do you want to serve a mission?
Yes.
Where do you hope to go on your mission?
China.
What language will you speak there?
Hmmm...Chinese.
Who are your best friends?
Wesley (Wilson), Nic (Gibbons), Ally (neighbor), Jack (neighbor), Austin (from school), my family,
Austin (Wilson), my cousins and uncles and aunts, my grandmas and grandpas, Hayden (Colebeck), Moses (Page), Joey (Nichols), Dylan (Kiedrowski), Peter (Buhanan).
Do you have a testimony?
Yes.
What is a testimony?
Something that you...tell to people...at church and the temple.
What's YOUR testimony?
I like being baptised. I like going to church. I know Joseph Smith was the prophet. And that our prophet now is...Thomas S. Monson. I know that Adam and Eve first lived on earth. I believe the Book of Mormon, the gospel, the great pearl of price, the scriptures are all true. I know my Savior lives. I know that God created all spirits. And that Jesus made the earth. And that Jesus made the universe. And space. And all the planets. And stars. And the sun. And the moon. And that Jesus, um, made the animals and the trees. And He made people go to the earth.
What other things would you like to tell me about yourself?
That I love my family.
I love to read.
I like to go to school.
I like to learn at school.
What's your favorite subject at school?
Division.
What are your favorite books to read?
Harry Potter, Beast Quest, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Magic Tree House.
Mom, why don't you ask me how many pages I've read...
How many pages have you read?
Over 1,000.
No comments:
Post a Comment