Happy 6th Birthday, Cooper!
| Eating Jack In The Box at School With Drake and Laney |
| And the BEST Kindergarten Teacher. Ever. Mrs. Connelly |
| Even Grandpa was able to be there! This is a FIRST!!! |
| Party Time! Andon Baker, Drake, Cooper, Austin Wilson, Laney Kiedrowski |
| Can you pick out the Party's Fashion-ista? I LOVED her "Party Outfit"! |
![]() |
| Drake |
![]() |
| Laney |
![]() |
| Barik |
![]() |
| Cooper |
![]() |
| Andon |
When were you born?
April 2? I think?
What's your favorite food?
Pancakes and Waffles
What's your least favorite food?
Yogurt
What's your favorite thing to do?
Play on Minecraft (a computer game)
Going swimming
Swinging on the double sided swing
What's your least favorite thing to do?
I don't like to go to school.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A...I'll just go with be a Police
Do you want to go on a Mission?
Ummm...No.
What if I go with you?
Yes.
(From now on, We'll be singing,
"I hope they call me and my Mom on a Mission
When we have grown a foot or two.
I hope by then me and my Mom will be ready
To teach and Preach and work as Missionaries and their Moms do!")
Do you have a testimony?
What's a testimony?
Oh! Oh! I know!
I know His church is true...
I don't know...
Who are your favorite friends?
Austin (Wilson), Andon (Baker), Lochton (Swanson), Drake Boley, Barik, Andrew, Dad, Mom, and that's all. That's all my friends. That's a lot of friends.
What's your favorite color?
Black and Blue.
What's your favorite song?
Black and Yellow.
All the Small Things.
100 years.








1 comment:
That is hilarious. I love that you asked him questions for him to answer. I especially loved the answer to his favorite food!!!
Post a Comment