Here's the answer for those who are a bit slow like me: A(Andrew) B(Barik) C(Cooper) D(Drake)...P and L?!?! There are a whole lot of letters that come between D(Drake) and L or P. So then Barik came up with a very simple solution: "So our next baby should be named Ian." (the "I" sounding like "E", the next letter in the alphabet). I laughed and told him that we weren't having any more babies. He took that bit of information like a man (nothing more said).
Thursday, December 3, 2009
"Why aren't you and Dad in the alphabet?"
Was the question Barik asked me over and over again this morning. I had a hard time figuring out what he was talking about. "What do you mean, why aren't we in the alphabet?" I asked, trying to get more clarifying information out of him. When I finally realized what he was talking about, I couldn't help but laugh. Have you figured it out yet?

Here's the answer for those who are a bit slow like me: A(Andrew) B(Barik) C(Cooper) D(Drake)...P and L?!?! There are a whole lot of letters that come between D(Drake) and L or P. So then Barik came up with a very simple solution: "So our next baby should be named Ian." (the "I" sounding like "E", the next letter in the alphabet). I laughed and told him that we weren't having any more babies. He took that bit of information like a man (nothing more said).
Here's the answer for those who are a bit slow like me: A(Andrew) B(Barik) C(Cooper) D(Drake)...P and L?!?! There are a whole lot of letters that come between D(Drake) and L or P. So then Barik came up with a very simple solution: "So our next baby should be named Ian." (the "I" sounding like "E", the next letter in the alphabet). I laughed and told him that we weren't having any more babies. He took that bit of information like a man (nothing more said).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a smartypants!He sure is cute...especially with those freckles:)
Post a Comment